Música

viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

Where are you?

Where are you?
I ask myself, this sleepless night,
but you aren´t with me.
I close my eyes and I think about you,
but you are very far,
in other world in other story.


I want to know about you.
I want to see your smile.
I want you to see me
with your pretty and black eyes.
And that you tell me: "I love you"
But you are very far.

Where are you?,
Why aren´t you with me?
My world is a pigsty if you aren´t here.

I have one´s head in the clouds
every day in my classes.
I am in the darkness
and I miss your voice.

I need you to help me go out.
A sleepless night.
I thought about you,
Where are you?


---------------------------
From me with love!!
Leticia

3 susurros:

Anónimo dijo...

Bueno, ya sabes que me ha gustado mucho este poema ^^

Un beso y sigue así =3

whocares dijo...

Me gusto mucho el poema you are a very talented and beautiful women :)

Leticia dijo...

Me encanta que os guste ahora ya sé que tengo algun futuro jaja
gracias un besooo!!

Afiliados

Image and video hosting by TinyPic